- The face card A is worth 1 point.
- Face cards 2-9 are equal to the number on the face of the card.
- Face cards 10, J, Q and K are worth 0 points.
In case the cards are equal, they are measured by the size of the suit from Spade > Hearts > Diamonds > Clubs. Where the largest card in the deck is K Spade and the smallest card is A Club. There is also a special set of cards sent. The effect on the point of losing and winning as well. They are arranged from large to small cards as follows:
Tong > Straight Flush > Sort > Sian > Color > Dot
Three cards refer to three cards of the same number. In the nines card, Tong 3 is the largest card. Because the total points are 9 points, then they will be reduced in order: Tong A > Tong K > Tong Q > Tong J > Tong 10 > Tong 9 > Tong 8 > Tong 7 > Tong 6 > Tong 5 > Tong 4 > Tong. 2
- Straight Flush are cards that are numbered of the same suit only. For judging, let’s look at the size of the cards from large to small, namely, Spade > Hearts > Diamonds > Clubs, if in that round there are more than 1 straight flush and the same flower. Then we’ll see who’s cards are higher. where the highest card is QKA and the lowest card is A23.
- Arranged cards are similar to straight flush, but they do not have to be the same suit. The largest rank is QKA and the lowest rank is A23.
- Sian cards are cards of a group of three foreigners, consisting of J, Q, K. The condition of the Sian card set is that all 3 cards must be in a group of foreign three cards. And two of the three cards must be of the same face, such as KKQ, KKJ, QQK, QQJ, JJK, JJQ, etc. If in that round someone gets more than 1 master card, decide by using the guards in order from large to small as follows: Spades K > Q > J hearts K > Q > J diamonds K > Q > J clubs K > Q > J
- Color cards are cards of the same suit without needing to line up. For measuring points, it will look from the size of the cards, namely, Spade > Hearts > Diamonds > Clubs.
- Point cards are considered to be the lowest card set of nine because using only counting methods. If the score is more than 9, take only the unit digit. If the points are equal, look at the card guards in order of K > Q > J > 10 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 and if the guards are still equal, see The cards are arranged in order from: Pho Dam > Hearts > Diamonds > Clubs as before.