Gastritis is no joke. It’s painful. What are the causes?
gastritis Found in teenagers to working age people and elderly people, it is very common because there are many factors that cause gastritis. and is often found in the lifestyles of people in the present era
5 causes of gastritis
- Helicobacter pylori infection is caused by contact with the bacteria. Through eating and drinking contaminated water, such as unclean food and water. Uncooked frozen food, raw food, ufabet https://ufabet999.com etc.
- Smoking: Smoking makes you more likely to become infected with Helicobacter pylori, which is the cause of stomach disease. Regular smokers are more likely to develop gastric and duodenal ulcers than non-smokers. This is because the chemicals in cigarette smoke stimulate the stomach to secrete more gastric juice than normal. And the wound was difficult to heal.
- Use non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Including antiplatelet drugs or blood thinners Taking nonsteroidal pain relievers (NSAIDs) and antiplatelet drugs, such as aspirin, can have side effects that damage the stomach lining.
- Are stressed, depressed, or have anxiety When we are highly stressed, hormones in the body fluctuate. This makes blood flow difficult and the stomach secretes more gastric juice than it should. Resulting in making the digestive system worse. Including the work of the stomach getting worse.
- drink alcohol Drinking large amounts of alcohol It will bite the mucus layer in the stomach. cause irritation Can cause stomach ulcers.
Symptoms of gastritis
- Pain or burning in the epigastric area that comes and goes.
- Stomach pain before or after eating
- Stomach tightness
- Bloating etc.
How to prevent gastritis
- Eat food on time
- Don’t eat too much food. You should eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Do not eat food that triggers stomach disease, such as spicy food, oily food, do not drink soda. and alcoholic beverages
- Exercise regularly
- Don’t buy medicine to take yourself. Because some medicines have the effect of biting the stomach.